Role: Administrative and Logistics Supervisor
|Department: General Administration||Company/Business Unit: Exeltis Thailand|
|Reporting to: GM/CFO||Number of reporting: 0|
|Vacancy Location: Bangkok – Thailand||Reporting Locations:|
|Career Level: Officer||Date:|
- Handling general administration and services such as; reception of invoice, insurance, company car, stationary, assets and equipment, messenger, booking air ticket & hotel, visa, work permit and etc.
- Handle with brokers the importation of products from overseas and ensure shipping documents are issue in an accurate and timely manners. Follow up of supply with suppliers
- Support Accounting & Finance for payment preparation and release of payment to suppliers on due time.
- Support in procurement & sales distribution process into SAP
- Prepare and coordinate for special events such as regional meetings, travels.
- Identify and select third party or service providers when required
- Support the management of PDPA regulation in Thailand by managing PDPA client database
- Any other ad-hoc assignment from Management team.
Requirements and personal skills
- Thai National only.
- Bachelor’s in any fileds
- Min 5 years’ experience in general administration.
- Good communication skills oral and written in English
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Internet applications and related programs.
- Experience in SAP would be a strong advantage
- Service-minded, good human relation, details oriented, well organized, proactive and problem-solving skills
Download Job Click