On Monday 16th November we offered a Seminar focused on understanding how business can shape its future through digital transformation and how businesses can plan on their digital transformation journey in the future.
We covered the following topics with three panellists:
- The “new normal” and strategies on post Covid recovery.
Presented by Dr. Narain Chutijirawong
* Dr. Narain holds a Doctoral degree in IT in business from Chulalongkorn University and is currently working as Business Development Director for Deloitte, having worked extensively in various international IT companies, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle for over 20 years.
- How to organize workspaces and future offices.
Presented by Antonio Aguilar
* Mr. Aguilar, senior architect at Chapman Taylor, has worked on a broad range of sectors involving smart cities hospitality, commercial, residential, and mixed-use from conceptual design to construction.
- Practical experience in shifting from office work to WFH (Working from Home).
Presented by Carlos Romero
* Mr. Romero is the CFO at Amadeus. He joined Amadeus Asia in 2001 as Market Manager, Indian Subcontinent, was appointed Vice President, Market Management Asia Pacific in 2004 and moved on to his current role as Chief Financial Officer in 2011.
The presentations were followed by a Q&A session with Jacobo Stuyck, our STCC Vice-President as moderator.
We thank all partiicpants and memebers of our Chamber – Amadeus, Chapman Taylor, Encap-Itpsa, Herba, Hormesa, Indorama, Siam Royal International, Solventia, Travex – giving a big thank yo to our host for this event, Mr. Ramesh Narsinghpura, COO at Indorama, aho also gave us the opportunity to visit Indorama’s Museum portraying their close relationship with Spain, their long trajectory and their many products.
Special mention to Mr. Emilio de Miguel, Spanish Ambassador, and Mr. Luis López, Counsellor at the Economic and Commercial Office, both for their presence and support.